The Tuya smart video doorbell doesn’t use the battery, it has power input design that supports DC12V and AC12-24V input. The doorbell can work with AC transformer of your existing doorbell chime system. Now you’re able to upgrade with your existing doorbell system easily. The camera has embedded with ONVIF protocol, it is compatible with ONVIF Profile S. Hence it works with third-party IP video surveillance system. The doorbell (Cloudedge version) can work with network video recorders (e.g. Hikvision, Dahua), can deliver video stream to your network attached storage (Synology, Qnap) system, or be integrated into your home automation system.
Tuya smart video doorbell that uses a 2K smart camera to deliver super high definition video stream with video format 2304x1296. The 2K resolution is one time higher than 1080P and four times higher than 720p/high definition, it has advantage that covers more wider area and retains the finest image details. In addition to 2K/QHD, the video doorbell supports triple stream technology, comparing with 1080p cameras only support HD and SD two streams for remote view, it provides FHD, HD and SD three different video format for remote view over smartphones/tablets.
Apart from the enhancement of video resolution, the camera has a 1.7mm fisheye lens that offers nearly 166 degree ultra wide viewing angle. The camera now sees the entire area and leaves no blind sport. Furthermore, an optional mount bracket is available to provide angle mounting, therefore can extend the viewing angle significantly, with help of the angle, you’re able to mount it on the wall without compromising the viewing angle. It features optimized motion detection that provides accurate motion detection by allowing users to select motion detection region.
The smart video doorbell uses the global leading IoT platform - Tuya, you're able to use the free app - Tuyasmart/Smart Life app for remote view. Additionally, you can choose to link your account with Google Home Hub and Alexa Echo Show. Therefore you're able to use the voice commands to control the smart video doorbell on smart speakers.
2K/3MP Smart Video Doorbell Highlights
- 2K/3MP HD video resolution
- DC12V and AC12-24V power input design to work with AC transformers
- ROI based motion detection provides high accuracy and flexibility
- Day/night video surveillance, Infrared illumination up to 5 meters
- Built-in microphone and speaker supports 2-way voice intercom
- microSD/TF memory card slot to offer max. 128GB local video storage
- 24hours/continuous and motion detection activated video recording
- Onvif Profile S compatible, works with NAS, NVR, VMS (CloudEdge app)
- Google home hub and Alexa echo show integration
- Camera sensor: 1/2.8” progressive scan CMOS sensor 3-megapixel
- Effective pixels: 2K/3MP/1440P (2304x1296)
- Frame rate: 1-25 frames per second
- Lens: 1.7mm/F2.0 ultra wide angle
- Field of view: 166°
- Shutter speed: 1/25-1/100,000 per second
- Video stream: FHD/HD/SD, triple stream technology
- Image processing: D-WDR, 3DNR, Mirror
- Video compression: Smart H.264
- Audio I/O: microphone and speaker
- Audio codec; G.711
- Recording mode: motion detection and 24 hours
- Video storage: built-in microSD card (max. 128GB) / Cloud storage
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G
- Power input: DC12V, AC24V
- Ingress protection: IP54
- Operating temperature: -20°~ 50°C
- App: CloudEdge / Tuyasmart/Smart Life (Works with Google Home Hub and Alexa Echo Show 2)
What's in the box?
- 1x smart video doorbell
- 1x wireless chime receiver
- 1x 20°angle mount
- 1x AC/DC Power adapter (12V DC, 1A)
- 1x Extension wires and wire nuts, jumper for indoor chime
- 1x Double sided adhesive tape
- 1x User guide (PDF format)
NOTE: CloudEge app version can support ONVIF feature, while Tuya Smart / Smart Life app version doesn't support this feature.
Cloudedge app version does not support GoogleHome and Amazon Echo, Tuya Smart / Smart Life app version support GoogleHome and Amazon Echo